Drop 10 pounds in 1 year with 1 simple swap
It may not sound like much, but imagine being able to fit into those pants that you haven’t been able to zip for years. You don’t want to give them to Goodwill quite yet, because maybe, just maybe one day you’ll be able to get back into them. Sound familiar?
You’ve heard the saying ‘Don’t sweat the small stuff’, well I’m here to tell you to ‘SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF’…especially when it comes to ‘downsizing’ your body. The truth is, it’s the little things that count! In fact, all it takes is one simple change in your diet to have impact. Here are 5 simple swaps you can make each day to drop 10 pounds in one year:
- Breakfast: Swap out your 12 oz. glass of orange juice for an orange
- Morning snack: Trade in that snack bag of potato chips or handful of M&M’s from the office candy jar for 2 cups of raw veggies (think red pepper strips, baby carrots, baby tomatoes, cucumber slices, etc.)
- Lunch: For your daily sandwich, exchange two slices of whole wheat bread for one Thomas’ Whole Wheat Bagel Thin
- Afternoon coffee break: For your daily Starbuck’s fix, swap out that venti Vanilla Latte for a tall Vanilla Latte.
- Evening nightcap: Replace 2 bottles of beer or 1 mixed drink with a 5-ounce glass of red or white wine.
See how easy this is? If you’d like to invent your own ‘simple swap’, all you have to do is look for ways to save 100 calories each day. That’s it! So go ahead…sweat the small stuff for a leaner, healthier YOU!