A lifestyle program to help you achieve the vibrant mind and body you were meant to live in
Always feel hungry?
Think about food night and day?
Get confused about what to eat?
Feel guilty after you eat (especially when you eat something that you consider “bad”)?
Not trust yourself around food?
Have a strong image in your mind of how you want to look and feel, but are slowly giving up hope due to countless “failed” attempts?
Listen, I get it…I was once you
I used to not be able to trust myself alone with a plate of cookies. I suffered from perpetual food preoccupation (I’m talking day, night, and in my dreams). I woke up every day for three years, terrified because I didn’t know how far I would take my secret binge in the late evening hours: will I eat the entire cake this time, or just skim the frosting in my usual fashion so that no one discovers what I’m really up to? This was my reality.
One thing I know for sure– my three-year journey with binge eating disorder served a purpose. It was confirmation of the work that I was put here to do. Although it’s taken me nearly 19 years of trial and error, I finally mapped out a route to unleash the well-being inside of ME and now I want to share it with you.
What if I handed you a map that got to the bottom of each and every one of these struggles? Not only that, what if this map was like a GPS, designed to guide you every step of the way, from sunup till sundown?
What if I told you exactly what to do and what foods to purchase? What if I offered tools to help you develop your mindset to ensure success and put an end to your personal food war once and for all?
I’m asking you to trust me here. Trust me when I say you absolutely can get to a place in your life where the call of donuts, Doritos, and ice cream is silenced and your:
- Body craves wholesome foods like greens, Brussels sprouts, and avocados (really!).
- Blood sugar is managed through the foods you eat.
- Cholesterol moves to a desirable range.
- Appetite is calm and you aren’t preoccupied with food.
- Body begins to mirror that which you hold in your mind’s eye.
- Energy is lifted and your mind, more clear.
The map I am offering here is not some one-size-fits-all program in a box, but rather a life plan– one that will change with you, as you grow and change. It’s not for those looking for a quick fix either. If all you want is a meal plan with calories meticulously calculated, this isn’t for you.
With this map, comes a small group of like-minded individuals with similar goals, and my gentle guidance over a 30-day period.
Introducing the Whole Body Health group program
I’m constantly being asked: “tell me what you do and I’ll do it!” or “write down what you eat in a day and I’ll follow it!”
You want to know how I do it? The 30-day Whole Body Health group program is the map. It will show you exactly what it takes to achieve control over your health and to be at peace with food. But you will do it at your own pace, from where YOU are in life.
The Four Factors
Ever start the day with the best of intentions, only to completely blow it by dinner time? Let me tell you something: what you eat is important, but this program is about so much more than that. It’s about understanding the four factors that influence your food cravings and day-to-day food choices. They are:
- Embodiment: a realization of how powerful you truly are, and learning how to live from a place of well-being. At your core you exude health– you are either allowing it to shine…or not.
- Mental: the quality of your thoughts and perceptions can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Microbial: the trillions of microorganisms living in your body (collectively known as your microbiome) govern everything from your food cravings and blood sugar, to body fat and mood.
- Biological: your food choices and eating patterns are heavily influenced by your hormones, and vice versa. In truth, the foods you eat on a regular basis (those you think are healthy) may be revving up your appetite and promoting fat storage.
If your last diet failed you, I guarantee one (or more) of these factors was missing. My goal with this program is to help you:
- Figure out how to make your mind and body work for you rather than against you.
- Make peace with food.
- Tap into the well-being that is patiently waiting for you to discover it and bring it to life.
- Develop a strong and healthy microbiome- one that governs positive food cravings, balanced blood sugar, more restful sleep, less body fat, and an uplifted mood.
- Balance your hormones by implementing a time-honored eating schedule, along with flexible meal plans to quiet hunger, boost energy, and elevate your health.
Choose from three levels
Because we are all so unique, Whole Body Health offers three levels to choose from based on your personal stage of change:
Level 1: Beginner
Level 2: Intermediate
Level 3: Advanced
But don’t worry, if you’re feeling motivated you can always opt for one of the higher levels as you progress through the program. Similarly, if you’re a bit overwhelmed, you can choose a lower level for a few days and hop back up when you’re ready! The last thing I want is for you to make too many changes at once– that’s the fast-track to failure! This program should be challenging, but doable.
Because your success and growth mean everything to me, the following robust support structure is offered in Whole Body Health:
- Four 60-minute online group sessions (one per week)
- Each session is uniquely designed to help you maximize your understanding and development of the Four Factors: Embodiment; Mental; Microbial; Biological.
- All you need is a computer with audio; alternatively you can call in if no access to computer.
- Meetings will be recorded and available to you in case you have to miss a session or would like to refer back to the lesson.
- Two 30-minute private telephonic coaching sessions with Mel for individualized support.
- A complete Whole Body Health Workbook to walk you through the entire program, including:
- Supplementary education materials from each weekly session.
- Daily Action Plan with checklists, customized to your unique stage of change.
- Visualization exercises to help you shift your mindset.
- Easy meal planning strategies to keep you on track.
- Whole Body Health Toolkit containing:
- Tracking sheets
- Meal planning guide
- Master grocery list
- Fun resources to help you stay on track and motivated
- Easy starter recipes for:
- Peace of Health Shakes
- Do-It-Yourself Shakes
- Balanced Breakfasts
- Energizing Lunches
- Magnificent Mason Jar Salads
- Satisfying Suppers
- Super Soups
- Delectable Dinner Bowls
- Main Dish Proteins
- Simple Sides
- Savory Spreads & Sauces
- Upgraded Comfort Foods
- Harmonic Tonics
- Bites, Bars & Sweets
- Craving-Buster Snacks
- A Members-Only Page with access to weekly:
- Whole Body Health Workbook.
- Additional breakfast, lunch, dinner meal ideas with customized grocery lists and easy meal prep tips.
- Motivational audio messages from Mel.
- 24-hour access to Mel and a small safe community of fellow Whole Body Health students via a private Facebook page.
- BONUS: A Pre-Whole Body Health plan to help you prepare for the program, including:
- Soul-searching exercise to create your vision, determine your “Why”, and choose your “word”.
- How to stock your kitchen to set you up for success!
- Toxic ingredients to remove from your kitchen and upgraded products to replace them with.
When does the program start?
The program begins on October 16, 2019 and runs through November 14, 2019.
What’s the cost Mel?
I typically charge $700 for a program like this, however because of the group nature, I am able to bring the cost down to $395 per person. You may pay one of two ways:
- A one-time payment of $395 (a $25 savings)
- Three payments of $140
Payment is processed securely through PayPal.
Make it more affordable by joining with a team!
To make the Whole Body Health program even more affordable, you can join with a team of your closest friends! Not only will you save money, you’ll enjoy the added support of your teammates.
A maximum of four individuals can group together to form a team and split the cost*. Here’s what that looks like:
- Four individuals = $98.75 per person
- Three individuals = $132.00 per person
- Two individuals = $197.50 per person
With this option, the two 30-minute private telephonic coaching sessions with Mel become group sessions and all members of your team would join in on the call.
*Please note: the “one-time payment” is the only available payment option when joining as a team. Each team member will receive their own separate payment link via PayPal.
How do I join Mel?
Please keep in mind that I am limiting enrollment to a small number of individuals. Once the slots are filled, you will have to wait until I open enrollment again in the winter.
If you are interested in joining the Whole Body Health program, I need you to do three things:
- Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting a program application. The last thing I want you to do is invest your hard-earned money into something that’s not right for you.
- Do some serious soul-searching to make sure you REALLY want this. I have one rule for this program: you MUST be all in…not halfway. If you aren’t sure, take time to think it through before completing your application.
- If your application is accepted, I will send you a payment link so that you may secure your spot.
Good things are about to happen in your life my friend…