A lifestyle program to help you achieve the vibrant mind and body you were meant to live in
What is it?
The rules are simple: Over the course of the program, students will implement a number of mind/body “rituals” into their day. Each one works in concert with the others to improve overall health.
Achieving lifelong health means not only cleaning up our food choices, but nurturing our mind as well. The thoughts, beliefs and perceptions we feed our mind, are just as important (if not more important) as what we feed our body.
How is it structured?
Whole Body Health is a five-week program that guides the individual towards positive behavior change in areas directly impacting overall health, including blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
Students will be given all of the tools and support to help them:
- Develop and strengthen a healthy mindset.
- Step out in front of their stress and manage it in a peaceful way.
- Build healthy meals using powerful meal planning guidelines.
- Choose blood sugar-balancing snacks.
- Reset their taste buds and weaken their “sweet tooth”.
- Eat– and CRAVE– real food.
- Choose supplements to support overall health.
- Achieve and maintain restful and restorative sleep.
- Make a habit out of joyful movement.
- Implement transformative Peace Rituals to support healthy blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- Weekly Whole Body Health meetings led by Melanie, which include:
- Visualization exercises (IMAGINE)
- Presentation (GROW)
- How-to meal ideas (PLAN)
- Role-playing exercises for real-life implementation (PLAY)
- Weekly homework assignments (DO)
- A Peace Wheel and tracking sheets to map their progress
- Melanie-approved recipes and snack ideas
- Step-by-step meal planning guide with comprehensive food lists
- Grocery lists
- Access to Melanie via a private Facebook group
- Discount on bulk purchase of Melanie’s new book:
Missing Peace: 11 Secrets to Restore Inner Harmony with Your Food, Body & Health
- Additional Services: One-on-one coaching with Melanie
- About the program:
- 6 Pillars of Peace: Mindset; Rest; Nourishment; Hydration; Joyful Movement; Supplementation
- 8 Peace Rituals
- Structure of each session: IMAGINE | GROW | PLAN | PLAY | DO
- IMAGINE: Visualization exercise
- Pillar #1: Mindset + Peace Ritual #1
- Pillar #2: Rest + Peace Ritual #2
- Know Your Numbers!
- Stress & Your Health
- PLAN: Peace of Health shakes!
- PLAY: Role playing exercise
- DO: Homework assignment